MINERALS Standard and MINERALS Professional is a breakthrough achievement in the history of disinfection techniques and technology.
Traditional disinfectants have a temporary effect. They are effective upon application and up to twenty seconds when they evaporate. Decontamination needs to be carried out repeatedly to maintain the surface microbiologically pure.
Innovative and unique MINERALS products have emerged from a 20-year experience. Thanks to cutting-edge nanotechnology and molecular engineering, we achieved innovative functionalities and unprecedented efficacy of permanent disinfection and cytostatic inhibition of pathogen growth up to 96 hours after application!
- With periodic application every 3 to 4 days and 2 or 3 times smaller doses (per 1 m² of spray application or 1 m³ of fogging), disinfection and/or decontamination can be up to 4 times cheaper than for traditional biocidal products (less liquid, longer intervals between treatments, lower labour intensity, safer use, non-flammable, non-explosive etc.).
- They are dedicated to all sprayers and also professional foggers that employ the particularly cost-effective ultrasonic method.
- They have a broad range of disinfection capabilities (bacteria, fungi, viruses) and are particularly preferred during the SARS-CoV2 pandemic.
- They exhibit a guaranteed permanent decontamination capability up to 96 hours, even in special-purpose rooms.
- They are gentle for the human skin and particularly recommended for sensitive skin.
- They can also be used for underwear and intimate hygiene.
- They cause no conflict with cosmetics or dermocosmetics.
- They are not corrosive for jewellery or gemstones.
- They do not discolour or stain fabric or skin.
- They do not contain hazardous substances: aggressive, explosive, or flammable
- They do not damage or discolour surfaces they are applied to (textiles, fabric, upholstery, furniture, etc.).
- They do not damage electronics or cause corrosion in equipment and systems (consumer units, contactors, switches, sensors, etc.).
- The acceptable concentration of the active substance is not exceeded (H2O2 ≤ 4,9 %) so they do not have to be labelled with warning signs.
- In the case of improper use and/or unintended use on premises by personnel at variance with basic occupational safety and health principles and the instructions for use, the effects of the use shall provide no ground for claims regarding the loss of health by the personnel or other people on the premises such as customers of stores or offices (their components have undergone safety evaluation and are used in cosmetics).
- Additional uses: for decontamination of special fragile historical items and heritage assets and their accessories, i.e. frescoes, stained glass, paintings, and other works of art.
- They are preferred and recommended for decontaminating fragile and precious fabrics, natural leather, car upholstery, or furniture
- They conform to harmonised EU PN standards for testing and efficacy assessment (NANOMINERALS Standard in product-type 1 and MINERALS Professional in product-types 2 and 4)
- It has been registered and authorised for use and sale by the Office for the Registration of Medicinal Products, Medical Devices, and Biocidal Products of the Republic of Poland
The products are registered and released for use and sale by the Office for Registration of Medicinal Products Medicinal Products and Biocidal Products of the Republic of Poland.